Bob Jones @ 1440 KEYS

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tuesday, august 1, will be a one the best shows Homer will put.

Financial backers to be exposed on Tues KEYS show
Posted on July 20, 2006 at 02:22:04 AM by Roller Coaster

Tuesday, august 1, will be a one the best shows Homer will put. I hear he is doing extensive research that might help swing a few elections. Please listen if you can.

I can't wait to miss it
Posted on July 22, 2006 at 08:10:09 AM by Wild Ape

This site has cemented my opinion of Aztlan. I had hoped that there was a glimmer of hope that a bridge could be made but that is impossible. Mike G seems to be the lone voice of reason but no one listens to him.

Homer has been a huge disappointment for me. Huge. And to be honest, I'm hurt that my hopes have been crushed.

Jaime my friend, you and D1 have a good life. If I see you in some other blog be sure to say hi.


Re(1): I can wait to miss it
Posted on July 24, 2006 at 00:16:46 AM by dannoynted1

i hope you get all that you deserve wape


Re(1): I can't wait to miss it
Posted on July 23, 2006 at 11:25:44 PM by THE UNITED STATESIAN

GOOD BY WILD APE. I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD MAKE A GRAND DECISION. YOU HAVE.



Re(2): I can't wait to miss it
Posted on July 24, 2006 at 00:27:53 AM by dannoynted1

yeah he can't wait to miss all that life has to offer!


Re(1): I can't wait to miss it
Posted on July 22, 2006 at 03:19:43 PM by bigo

This past Tuesday I was on my way to the barbershop and caught the last few minutes of the Bob Jones show. Homer was talking about Bertuzzi saying he wouldn't support any Hispanic or something to that effect and Bertuzzu called in and called him a liar. It sounded like a chinese fire drill with everyone trying to talk at once. A regular free for all.



That means Bertuzzi was listening
Posted on July 22, 2006 at 10:48:17 PM by Jaime Kenedeno

I am sure POLITICOS will be tuned in. Who wouldnt want to be informed of the documented trails of money that purchase favor in Nueces County.

Republicans and Democrats dont want to hear it when it is focused on their candidate.



Follow.......
Posted on July 20, 2006 at 02:38:48 AM by Jaime Kenedeno

the money.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home